Join our team in South Orange County working as a buyer’s agent.
Service areas include:
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- Someone who is willing to generate daily leads and follow a schedule.
Here’s what the job entails:
- Daily lead generating
- Previewing homes
- Showing properties
- Writing and negotiating contracts
- Attending inspections and team meetings
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of internet leads.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then ﬁnd properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- 90-day training period
- Aggressive commission structure and an opportunity to make a solid six figure income
- Profit Share program
- Award-winning training
- Must Have ACTIVE Valid Real Estate License
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times
- Able & willing to work any days of the week and hours
- The desire to constantly learn
- Realtor association member